Mingle with the people who make downtown Phoenix great at RadiatePHX on Tuesday, October 20 from 4-7 p.m.! The event will be held at Heritage & Science Park, a historic site that dates back to the 1800s and now serves as a hub for events, food, culture, science and innovation.
This month’s RadiatePHX will celebrate great places in public spaces, from museums and restaurants to coffee shops and maker spaces.
Attendees will be introduced to the vibrant public space that is Heritage & Science Park, including a tour and networking reception and free bar and bites from Pizzeria Bianco, Pane Bianco, plus wine and beer pairings from Hidden Track Bottle Shop.
Tours of the Rosson House will begin at the Stevens House and run every 20 minutes beginning at 4 p.m. and continuing until 5:30 p.m. The networking reception will follow inside the Stevens House and outside on the lawn.
Speakers (beginning at 6 p.m.) include: Raymond Wong, Board President, Heritage Square Foundation; Inger Erickson, Interim Director, City of Phoenix Parks & Recreation; Jay Hicks, Principal, Dig Studio.
- What: RadiatePHX
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 4-7 p.m. (tours from 4-5:30 p.m.; cocktails and networking 5-7 p.m.; program begins at 6 p.m.)
- Where: Heritage & Science Park, 113 N. Sixth Street
- Cost: FREE, with bites and drinks provided by Pizzeria Bianco, Pane Bianco and Hidden Track Bottle Shop
- Park/Ride: Parking in the Heritage Garage or at street meters. There is also a GRID bike station at the park.
- RSVP: RadiatePHX October: Great Places In Public Spaces