DPJ’s Wire series delivers news and information straight from the source without translation.
The Phoenix Symphony to Host Fifth Annual Downtown Music Stroll through Downtown Phoenix
The Fifth Annual Downtown Music Stroll features live music and great food and drinks in nine unique bars and restaurants downtown on Saturday, April 11 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Everyone who purchases a $30 ticket will receive a half-pour drink and select appetizers at each location.
This year’s participating bands and venues are:
- Marty and Ethan Extravagonzo at The Arrogant Butcher
- Los Guys at Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen
- The Haymarket Squares at Hard Rock Café
- Ira Hill Trio at Hotel Palomar
- Pete Pancrazi at Icon
- Downtown Classical Duos at Kincaid’s Classic American Dining
- Alex Resnick at Squid Ink Sushi Bar
- Jim Nistico Trio at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
- A Touch of Class at Tom’s Tavern
The live music will have a wide range in genres, with Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop, Punkgrass and Classical music all represented.
The Downtown Stroll is sponsored and organized by The Phoenix Symphony Young Professionals volunteer organization. Proceeds from the Symphony Stroll will benefit The Phoenix Symphony’s Music Education Programs.
Image courtesy of The Phoenix Symphony.