DPJ’s Wire series delivers news and information straight from the source without translation.
The City of Phoenix is issuing this Request for Qualifications (“RFQ”) to develop a qualified vendor list (“QVL”) for graphic design services, to work with staff in the creation of brochures, publications, collateral materials for public art projects, and other outreach materials for the Phoenix Office of Arts and Culture’s programs. We are looking for designers who have solid In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop skills, a keen sense of the visual relationship between text and image, and a desire to create dynamic work for an innovative, award-winning municipal arts program. Other qualifications include:
• 3+ years experience working as a designer
• Great written/verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented personality
• Proven skill using color and layout to create dynamic design work
• Ability to meet deadlines
Image courtesy of the Phoenix Office of Arts and Culture.