DPJ’s Wire series delivers news and information straight from the source without translation.
The Trunk Space is holding its 2nd Annual “Nerd Shop & Swap” on Saturday March 30th. They are looking for interested collectors to set up and sell/trade their geeky hobby surplus.
Guidelines for sellers:
- This event is not intended for professional sellers, but hobbyists who are looking to clean out their closets.
- Hours will be 11am to 4pm, and sellers can start setting up at 10am.
- Welcome are: Comic books, toys, role playing games, movie memorabilia, crafts and craft supplies, action figures, books, cameras/photo supplies, vintage clothes, sports stuff, and much more–tell us what you have, we’ll let you know if it fits!
- Persons interested must first email Trunk Space first, putting NERD SWAP in the subject line, letting me know what they intend to sell. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take no commission on sales.
- $10 to hold a space (Bring your own table), first come first reserve, inside spaces are limited.
- Once okayed, sellers can reserve a space by sending $10 via paypal to:email@example.com and put NERD SWAP in the description.
- Last day to hold a spot in March 23rd.
- This event will be free to shoppers.
For More info:
Facebook page for the Nerd Shop & Swap:
Flyer for the event:
Photos by Diana Welsch, courtesy of The Trunk Space