DPJ magazine’s August/September issue is hot off the presses and ready to take you back to school. Pick up a copy at one of 300+ locations in and around the Greater Downtown area. Just a few of the issue highlights:
- (Cover Story) Virtual Guide to the Real City | Want an easy way to get around? Take a closer look at SmartPHX, the first mobile app for Downtown Phoenix
- Campus Innovation | J. Seth Anderson takes a look at the BioMed Campus and how it’s campus is helping propel Downtown Phoenix forward
- Master Chefs Next Door | Q&A with Chris Bianco and Nobuo Fukuda, James Beard Award winners and neighbors in Heritage Square who continue to creatively deliver on their passion for food
- Torch Lights Up | Tyler Hurst gets a behind-the-scenes and on-stage view of a new community improv theater
- A Vital Role | Eileen Wagner provides a closer look at the 91-year-old Phoenix College
- District Beat | Courtney McCune takes the pulse of the city and reports on the people, places and happenings of Greater Downtown Phoenix
- Centerfold Map | Peruse a four-page, pull-out map and visit some new places on your next First Friday adventure (or any day of the month!)
- Stay up to date on all of the latest buzz and events, including 9/11 Remembered, Valley of the Sunflowers, the newest openings at CityScape, the Public Market’s cooking classes…and more.
If you haven’t picked up an issue, click below for an online view!