January 6, 2010 |
By Si Robins
Simply known as “Concrete Block Cottage,” this c. 1906 structure was once half of a pair of nearly identical cottages.
Want to stay up to date on the latest happenings and trends in Downtown Phoenix? Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a weekly digest of the latest and greatest from Downtown Phoenix Journal!