November 25, 2015 |
By Jill Bernstein
The 1949 building was the original home of Channel 5. It was salvaged in 2001 by Randy & Theresa Murray and houses video production and related companies.
Want to stay up to date on the latest happenings and trends in Downtown Phoenix? Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a weekly digest of the latest and greatest from Downtown Phoenix Journal!