DPJ’s Wire series delivers news and information straight from the source without translation.
The winter lineup for the hugely popular, FREE outdoor movie series at CityScape Phoenix, City Lights Movie Nights has been announced – and you don’t want to miss out on the fun!
On the second Friday of every month, guests are encouraged to bring their blankets and chairs to watch a feature film on the big screen at the outdoor movie theater in Patriots Park.
For each movie, close to 1,200 guests attend this FREE, family friendly event with giveaways, special-themed contests and prizes.
• City Lights Movie Nights at CityScape Phoenix
• Second Friday of every month
• 6:30pm until 9:00pm – Movie begins at 6:30pm
• Themed prize giveaways and contests for select events.
• Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs and arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
• First 100 guests will receive a free doughnut from Fractured Prune.
• FREE and open to the public.
Winter Series Movies Include:
• January 13: Whether you’re a predator or prey, everyone’s invited to the free screening of Zootopia. Come early to save a spot, grab some dinner with family and enjoy an array of fun Zootopia-themed activities for the kids.
• February 10: CityScape will be taken over by the overly-confident Boov during a screening of Home by DreamWorks. In partnership with the Arizona State University School of Sustainability, 1MISSION and Downtown Phoenix Inc., guests are invited to re-imagine your home and enjoy a number of sustainable-themed activities and a night of fun under the city lights.
• March 10: There’s nothing quite like watching a movie snuggled up to your pup – that’s why all guests are invited to bring their four-legged friends for a screening of The Secret Life of Pets. For those in search of the perfect companion to watch the movie with, the Arizona Animal Welfare League will have a number of pets available for adoption throughout the event.
For more information, visit http://cityscapephoenix.com/events/.
Photos courtesy of CityScape Phoenix.