DPJ’s Wire series delivers news and information straight from the source without translation.
Phoenix Chorale’s album debuts at #1 on Billboard Traditional Classical Chart!
In its first week, the Phoenix Chorale‘s new recording with the Kansas City Chorale has received rave reviews and surpassed all expectations with several ‘firsts’ for the two choirs including the following:
- #1 debut on Billboard Traditional Classical Chart
- #3 debut on Billboard Classical Chart (includes crossover albums)
- #1 on three Amazon sales charts in Opera/Vocal, Chamber, & Classical
- #2 on iTunes Classical chart
- iTunes Editor’s Choice
- 5 Stars – The Guardian
- featured on APM’s Performance Today with Fred Child
This has all happened in just the first week — imagine where we might go from here! With that in mind, we hope you will help spread our news on social media and anywhere appropriate. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Like/follow the Phoenix Chorale on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram and share/retweet our posts. @phoenixchorale
- Post something like this: “The Phoenix Chorale debuted at #1 on Billboard Traditional Classical Chart — pretty cool to have a local ensemble representing the City of Phoenix!” [Be sure to include #AllNightVigil or #RACHparty in your post.]
- Download the album on iTunes! It’s only $9.99 and every download counts toward keeping us on the charts. iTunes.com/AllNightVigil