April Showers have not seemed to have put a damper on the awesome deals this month. Take a look at the shops below for a few deals that will certainly spice up your wardrobe.
(6th Street and Roosevelt)
— Traci Nelson and Jasmine Jarrett, Owners of Butter Toast Boutique
– 6th Street Clothing Swap on April 22; see Facebook for more details
(7th Avenue south of Camelback Road)
— Jessica Carroll, Owner of Blueberry Deluxe
– 50% off any non-handmade item with a coupon from their newsletter
– 10% off entire purchase on First Friday with a coupon from their newsletter
(7th Avenue and Indian School Road)
— Annamarie Sanchez and Sarah Bingham, Owners of Antique Sugar
– Open until 9 p.m. of Third Thursday; 20% off storewide
– Easter Egg Hunt of April 7; eggs will contain gift cards, discounts and candy
(Central Avenue south of Roosevelt Street)
— Misty Guerriero, Owner of Vintage by Misty
– All jackets and vests are 20% off
– 20% off for any ASU student with a valid i.d.